手机:(+86) 137 6021 8620
固话:(+86) 755-2372 7820
传真:(+86) 755-2302 3823
The main advantages of BBO:
• Broad phase matching second-harmonic-generation (SHG) range from 409.6nm to 3500nm
• Wide transmission region from 190nm to 3500nm
• Large effective SHG coefficient
• High damage threshold of 10 GW/cm2 for 100 ps pulse-widths at 1064nm
• High optical homogeneity with Dn 10-6/cm2
• Wide temperature bandwidth of about 55° (for type I SHG 1064nm)
• Good mechanical and physical properties
The main application of BBO crystals:
• Second, third, fourth and fifth harmonic generation of Nd:YAG
• Frequency-doubling, -tripling and -mixing of dye lasers
• Optical parametric amplifiers (OPA) and optical parametric oscillators (OPO)
• Second, third, fourth and fifth harmonic generation of Ti: sapphire and alexandrite
• Frequency-doubling of Argon ions, Cu vapor and ruby lasers
• External intra-cavity SHG
Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTiOPO4 or KTP) is widely used in both commercial and military lasers including laboratory and medical systems, range-finders, lidars, optical communication and industrial systems.
KTP crystals are featured by:
♦ Large nonlinear optical coefficient
♦Wide angular bandwidth and small walk-off angle
♦Broad temperature and spectral bandwidth
♦High electro-optics coefficient and low dielectric constant
♦Non-hygroscopic, chemically and mechanically stable
Basic properties of KTP:
♦ Application of KTP：
KTP is the most commonly used material for frequency doubling, frequency mixing and other Nd-doped lasers, particularly at medium and low power density. At present, extra-cavity and intra-cavity frequency doubling Nd: lasers using KTP are gradually taking the place of visible dye lasers and tunable Ti:sapphire lasers. KTP has become a preferred green light source for many industrial, commercial and medical applications.
♦8w green output is available from 15w pumped 0.5% Nd:YVO4 and KTP lasers.
♦ 200w green output is generated from 1w diode pump by using HG’s 2x2x5mm KTP and 3x3x1mm 2%Nd: YVO4 crystal.
♦2-5mw green output can be obtained from 180mw LD pumped Nd:YVO4 and KTP glued crystals.